- Click on the “Booking an appointment” text and then the “I will go in” button.
- Select the appropriate day from the calendar and enter the number of people to test.
- The next step is to choose the location, we have locations in Budapest and the countryside.
- Choose from the possible dates, which are broken down by quarter of an hour.
- After you typed the registration name, select the requested tests and enter your billing information.
- Accept (tick) the Terms and Conditions and our data management regulations.
- Click the “Order” button.
- Then you can pay by credit card on the Barion payment page.
- After payment, you will receive an email in which you can upload the details of the persons to be examined. Be sure to upload these information, as we will not be able to send you the results until then.
- We will send you an email about your invoice and booking in which you can download the invoice and verify your booking.
- Go to our sampling point where we will take the sample.
- In case of PCR test, we will send the official result by email in Hungarian, English and German. After taking the result, the result arrives In Budakeszi within 6 hours, in Budapest within 12-16 hours, in the countryside the next day by 10 am.
Where should I go to take the test?
We have several testing points in Budapest, Budakeszi, Cegléd, Debrecen, Érd, Kecskemét, Lajosmizse, Miskolc, Nyíregyháza and you can participate in without queuing at a pre-arranged time, so we can reduce the risk of possible further infection.
When will I receive the test result?
- In case of PCR test and Laboratory test: In case of PCR test or Laboratory test, the official result will be sent by e-mail in Hungarian, English and German with the following deadline: In Budakeszi within 6 hours, in Budapest within 12-16 hours, in the countryside the next day by 10 am
- For antigen rapid test: The result of the antigen rapid test is available soon. The official result will be received by email in 20 minutes, in Hungarian, English and German.
I need the PCR test result immediately, can you help me with that?
We will try to help. We can arrange an emergency testing, or even a weekend testing, and we will try to find a laboratory who, for an emergency surcharge, may do the evaluation faster.
Please send email or call our customer service.
Will I be tested even if I have symptoms?
Yes, we will. The sampling specialist will visit you in appropriate protective equipment to protect you and itself from possible infection.
What do I have to know about the different coronavirus tests?
Coronavirus (COVID) disease can be detected by the following tests:
The PCR test and the Antigen test will tell you if you have caught the SARS-CoV-2 virus already 2-5 days after the infection. The PCR test is the most reliable and the only officially accepted test to detect any infection or infection-free state.In many places, the results of a rapid antigen test are also officially accepted.
The Antigen rapid test has faster results and is much more affordable. Both examine nasal secretions and PCR plus pharyngeal secretions.
When and for whom is it worth taking a test?
- Official reason, eg quarantine, travel
- If someone comes in contact with people on a daily basis
- If someone noticed symptoms or met someone who had symptoms
How can I book an appointment?
Please fill in the registration page on the Booking appointment page, after that we will inform you about the next steps.
How do I know which test is right for me?
You can read more about each coronavirus test on our website for each test type.
If you need it for travel or other official purposes, or you want to be sure it’s infectious right now, choose the PCR test.
Who performs the sampling and evaluation?
Sampling is performed by a healthcare professional experienced in COVID testing.
The collected PCR samples are delivered to an accredited laboratory in Hungary, while the Antigen rapid test is handed over to the evaluating specialist. The results of the tests are always notified directly to the person being tested by email.
What are the costs of testing?
There are no other costs besides the basic price of the test. (Except if you pay in cash, in this case we will charge a HUF 1,000 “on-site payment administration fee”) We do not include a mandatory consultation fee or sampling fee or a separate fee for the English and German findings. In case of individual needs, we try to help, we also apply an individual tariff, but our basic service has no other fee in addition to the test fee.
From what age can a test be performed?
PCR test, Antigen rapid test is typically recommended over the age of 6, but the subject should be at least 3 years old.
We perform a laboratory test over the age of 10.
Do I need a referral from my GP?
You don’t need any referrals, you just need to register and follow the steps.
In what language do I receive the PCR test result?
We provide it in Hungarian, English and German.
How can I cancel the appointment?
Sampling can be canceled free of charge until 16:00 on the day before the test. In all cases, indicate this need in writing. The amount paid will be refunded. After 16:00 on the day before the test, the sampling can no longer be canceled, but can be changed to a later date or transferred. An amended or transferred date may not be re-modified or re-assigned.
What should I do if I do not receive the results of the PCR test by e-mail by the specified deadline (within 6 hours in Budakeszi, within 12-16 hours in Budapest, until 10 am the next day in the countryside)?
As a first step, check your email spam folder as it may have gotten there.
If this does not work, please contact customer service as soon as possible at the email address provided during the upload, for which you did not receive the expected result.
If you have any other comments, please report the error by email and we will look into the cause of the error within one business day and inform you by email. It is important to know that in 98% of the cases we undertake to complete the evaluation after sampling as follows: Budakeszi within 6 hours, in Budapest within 12-16 hours, in the countryside until 10 am the next day. Unfortunately, PCR tests may be performed later as the evaluation depends on the laboratory.
How can I change the sampling and testing time?
Contact our customer service by email or phone!
What happens if for some reason, you can’t be there at the scheduled time?
We know that the test is important to you. We do not reschedule or change dates, only if some unforeseen, unavoidable event occurs (e.g., the sampling colleague suddenly becomes ill or his car breaks down and there is no way to resolve the replacement). In this case, we will inform you as soon as possible that we cannot perform the testing at the scheduled time. If we have the opportunity, we recommend a new date. If we are unable to provide a suitable date, we will refund the paid fee.
Where can I get information on entry conditions for each country?
Can I receive an invoice for a health fund?
Yes. You cannot pay directly with your health fund card, however, you have the option of requesting an invoice for a health fund account when choosing a payment method.
Our contracted health fund partners:
- Allianz Hungaria Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- Életút Egészség- és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- Generali Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- MKB-Pannónia Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- OTP Országos Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- Patika Egészségpénztár
- Prémium Egészségpénztár
- Új Pillér Egészségpénztár
- Vasutas Egészség-és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- VIT Vitamin Egészségpénztár