Post-COVID Lab Package + Gratis Antibody measurement test
Urgent COVID testing is performed at 11 locations nationwide:
1055 Budapest, Szalay utca 2. Mfszt 1.
1067 Budapest, Szófia utca 5.
1093 Budapest, Czuczor utca 1.
1135 Budapest, Csata u. 27.
1221 Budapest, Kossuth Lajos u. 25.-29.
2700 Cegléd, Mátyás király utca 53.
2030 Érd, Budai u. 12.
Package price: 9 900 HUF / person.
In case of PCR, rapid test and Antibody measurement
- in English, German and Hungarian,
- with a seal,
- with a doctor’s signature,
- with document’s number you are travelling with,
- with a QR code placed on the report,
We constructed the Post-COVID Lab Package so that it would bring attention to the areas most affected by the virus.
What does our package examine?
- function of the heart, heart muscles
- functions of the thyroid
- muscular deterioration
- an inflammatory state throughout the body
- general state of the immune system
Even in the case that you caught the virus and survived without symptoms or without knowing, there can still be potentially dangerous complications which are best to find early.
The simplest way of doing this is a laboratory test which examines multiple areas and this way it can be determined what the best next steps would be for special examinations.
The lab will examine the following:
- Troponin – – indicates damage to the heart muscles, if it is not in the normal range, consult a cardiologist immediately.
- TSH – indicates thyroid status.
- Myoglobin – a protein released from muscle tissue, elevated levels can be a sign of muscle (heart) damage and should be seen by a cardiologist urgently.
- Ferritin – indicates the saturation of the body with iron. Elevated levels may indicate an inflammatory process in the body.
- Vitamin D3 – has an effect on the immune system and also indicates the state of cellular metabolism.
The test is taken from venus blood. You are free to eat and drink before taking the test. If you are curious about the IGG antibody results as well, order both at the same time and we can test both from the same blood sample.
Will the test say what complications I may have?
For help with understanding the results, talk to a general doctor or treating physician. They can help you get an idea of the state of your body, and we can discuss further tests and therapy (if needed) based on that.
We send results in Hungarian, English, and German.
1055 Szalay utca 2. Mfszt 1. (Globe Medical Center) – PCR and IGG Laboratory test
1067 Szófia utca 5. (Corner of Sofia street, Terez Boulevard)
1102 Állomás u. 3. (Located at the bottom of the stores)
1131 Kucsma u. 13-15. (Located on the strip mall)
1135 Csata u. 27. (CornerLab Medical)
1221 Kossuth Lajos u. 25.-29. (Városháza Square, Promontor Store 1st floor)
2092 Fő utca 67 (Entering the gate, turn right to find the sampling point.
PCR and Antigen.
RESULT WITHIN 6 HOURS!
WITHOUT EMERGENCY SURCHARGE – ALSO FOR TRAVEL!
(* if testing of the sample does not need to be repeated))
2030 Budai út 12. (Blue Moon Alternative Health Center)
2700 Mátyás király utca 53 (Lifemed)
4024 Szombathi István u. 17. (In the shop)
6000 Csányi u. 1-3.. (In Piramis mension house)
6050 Dózsa György út 106. (Located in the Blue Moon Alternative Health Centre)
4405 Debreceni út 5. (in TIPOHÁZ)
Prices and services
How to perform testing
- Register on the booking page.
- You can choose which day, time period, and location you want to test.
- You can pay right away by card or bank transfer to ensure your appointment.
- We will send the official result by email in Hungarian, English and German by the following deadlines: Budapest within 12-18 hours, countryside - until 12 p.m. on the other day.
In the recent period, we have performed tens of thousands of PCR tests, rapid tests and Laboratory tests. The practice of this is based on our experience in occupational healthcare dating back decades. We provide occupational healthcare services to more than 1,000 companies on an ongoing basis.
Dr. András Erős