Laboratory test for the Immunity Certificate (Centaur test) and Antibody measurement after vaccination or infection
It informs you about the amount of the antibodies, and it can be used to apply for the Immunity Certificate.
In case of PCR, rapid test and Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate
- in English, German and Hungarian,
- with a seal,
- with a doctor’s signature,
How you will receive the Immunity Certificate in 4 simple steps:
1. step: Laboratory testing
We do not charge travelling expenses in several cities. We will visit you, take blood and send you the results for the next day.
In case of a positive result you can find the sentence required by law in the middle of the medical report in capital letters:
An antibody against the Coronavirus is present in the applicant’s body.
3. step: Transferring the Administrative service fee to the government office
- In case of certificate based on the detected antibody against the coronavirus, the fee of 3,000 HUF shall be paid to Budapest Főváros Kormányhivatala ( Governmental Administration of Budapest) by transfer to the bank account with 10023002-00301253-00000000 bank number.
- Indicate the name of the applicant and the Védettségi Igazolvány expression in the transfer description.
- Download the proof of payment, it shall be attached to the application.
4. step: Delivering the lab result and the application to the government office
You have to send 3 documents:
- Completed application form
- Lab results
- Proof of payment
The above three documents can be submitted in the following ways:
- you can take it personally to the nearest government office.
- you can submit on Ügyfélkapu (Customer site) in electronic form.
According to the law, it can not be mailed unfortunately.
Our laboratory also sends quantitative results, in this way you can find out how high your antibody levels are. This test is also often called the Centaur test, and it is sold for 15-20 thousand HUF. We offer it at the official price for 11 000 HUF.
In case of a positive result, you will receive these 2 documents from us:
Laboratory test for the Immunity Certificate – information
This laboratory test shows the amount of antibody both after infection and after each vaccination.
Using an antibody test for protection against venous blood (also called a serological test, or Centaur test), the laboratory tests for the presence of an S-RBD IgG antibody against the SARS-CoV-2 virus produced by the body. It should not be confused with the rapid serological test, which does not give a quantitative result and cannot be used to apply for a security certificate.
In contrast to rapid tests,this examination can be used to determine the amount of antibody, from which protection against coronavirus can be inferred. If the result is positive, the laboratory result can be used for the immunity certificate.
In case of a positive result, you can apply electronically with the Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate (on an electronic form standardized by the government offices) or in person at any government office. The positive result confirms that the antibody against the coronavirus can be detected in the body, so the result can be used to apply for the immunity certificate according to 60/2021. (II. 12.) Government Decree.
In the event of a negative result, your body does not have a detectable amount of antibodies to the coronavirus.
After the first positive result, it is advisable to repeat this serological test every month to see the change in the amount of antibodies.
1033 Szentendrei út 115. (Auchan Parking – Container)
1055 Szalay utca 2. Mfszt 1. (Globe Medical Center) – only Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate is available
1066 Teréz körút 18. (Located in the inner courtyard)
1093 Czuczor u. 1. (Medical office) – Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate is also available
1102 Állomás u. 3. (Located at the bottom of the stores)
1131 Kucsma u. 13-15. (Located on the strip mall)
1221 Kossuth Lajos u. 25.-29. (Town Hall Square, Promontor Mall, Floor 1)
2040 Sport u. 2 – 4. (Auchan Parking – Container)
2120 Nádas u. 6. (Auchan Parking – Container)
6000 Csányi u. 1-3. (Located in the Pyramid House)
3530 Vörösmarty u. 31. (Old hairdressing salon)
4405 Debreceni út 5. (in TIPOHÁZ)
6722 Honvéd tér 5/B. (in the courtyard)
2112 Szent-Györgyi Albert utca 2. (Medical office of dr. Bedő Csaba) – only Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate is available
How to perform testing
- Register on the booking page.
- You can choose which day, time period, and location you want to test.
- You can pay right away by card or bank transfer to ensure your appointment.
- In case of PCR test or Laboratory test for the Immunity Certificate, we will send the official result by email the next day, in Hungarian, English and German
In the recent period, we have performed tens of thousands of PCR tests, rapid tests and Laboratory tests for the Immunity Certificate. The practice of this is based on our experience in occupational healthcare dating back decades. We provide occupational healthcare services to more than 1,000 companies on an ongoing basis.
Dr. András Erős