The only officially accepted test to detect current infection
Currently, this is the most reliable type of test to confirm COVID infection because it can give a positive result even at low virus levels.
1 person 18 900 HUF and the result arrives the next day until midnight.
How to prepare for the testing?
Sampling requires compliance with the following at least 3 hours before the start of the time period starts:
- do not eat or drink, do not smoke, do not use nasal spray,
- do not brush your teeth and do not use mouthwash under any circumstances,
- all chewing gum, candies, lozenges should be avoided.
What is the testing process?
- Our colleague will arrive at the location you specified.
- Nasal and pharyngeal mucosa are sampled on site.
- We will inform you of the result by email.
What results can I get?
The test result can be:
- positive: the virus is present
- negative: no virus present
- repetition recommended: sampling was inadequate (Most common if you did not follow the rules, e.g., drinking shortly before sampling, which washed out the throat.)
If you have a negative result during PCR testing, it means that you are (most likely) not actively infecting.
However, this does not mean that you have not been able to encounter a positive coronavirus patient in the meantime, so if this risk exists, you may want to repeat the test a few days after the encounter.