Antigen testing can detect the presence of coronavirus in samples taken from the nose, so this test shows whether the virus is present in the airways at the time of testing. The advantage of the Antigen test is that it can detect the result significantly faster than the PCR test, but the result is not officially accepted, so it cannot be used for quarantine release either at home or abroad.
1 peron: 9 900 HUF. In 10 minutes on the spot a preliminary opinion, in a couple of hours an official medical result.
How to prepare for the test?
Sampling requires compliance with the following at least 3 hours before the start of the time period starts:
- do not smoke, do not use nasal spray,
- do not do anything that could alter the mucus in the nasal cavity.
What is the testing process?
- Our colleague will arrive at the location you specified.
- Nasal mucosa is sampled on site.
- Our sampler does not give a medical opinion on the spot, if he says anything, it is his own opinion.
- A formal opinion will be sent in writing by our doctor.
What results can I get?
The test result can be:
- positive: the virus is present
- negative: no virus present
- repetition recommended: sampling was not appropriate (Occurs mostly if you did not follow the above rules)