Immediate COVID testing is performed at 14 locations nationwide
With 6 HOURS in Budakeszi every day of the week
Budapest (6 locations), Budakeszi, Cegléd, Debrecen, Kecskemét, Lajosmizse, Miskolc, Nyíregyháza, Székesfehérvár
In case of PCR, rapid test and Antibody measurement
- in English, German and Hungarian,
- with a seal,
- with a doctor’s signature,
- with document’s number you are travelling with,
- with a QR code placed on the report,
1055 Szalay utca 2. Mfszt 1. (Globe Medical Center) – PCR and IGG Laboratory test
1067 Szófia utca 5. (Corner of Sofia street, Terez Boulevard)
1102 Állomás u. 3. (Located at the bottom of the stores)
1131 Kucsma u. 13-15. (Located on the strip mall)
1135 Csata u. 27. (CornerLab Medical)
1221 Kossuth Lajos u. 25.-29. (Városháza Square, Promontor Store 1st floor)
2092 Fő utca 67 (Entering the gate, turn right to find the sampling point.
PCR and Antigen.
RESULT WITHIN 6 HOURS!
WITHOUT EMERGENCY SURCHARGE – ALSO FOR TRAVEL!
(* if testing of the sample does not need to be repeated))
2030 Budai út 12. (Blue Moon Alternative Health Center)
2700 Mátyás király utca 53 (Lifemed)
4024 Szombathi István u. 17. (In the shop)
6000 Csányi u. 1-3.. (In Piramis mension house)
6050 Dózsa György út 106. (Located in the Blue Moon Alternative Health Centre)
3530 Vörösmarty u. 31. (Old hairdressing salon)
4405 Debreceni út 5. (in TIPOHÁZ)
How to perform testing
- Register on the booking page.
- You can choose which day, time period, and location you want to test.
- You can pay right away by card or bank transfer to ensure your appointment.
- In case of PCR test or Laboratory test, we will send the official result by email in Hungarian, English and German by the following deadlines: In Budakeszi within 6 hours, in Budapest within 12-16 hours, in the countryside the next day by 10 am.
In the recent period, we have performed more than one hundred thousand PCR tests, rapid tests and Laboratory test. The practice of this is based on our experience in occupational healthcare dating back decades. We provide occupational healthcare services to more than 1,000 companies on an ongoing basis.
Dr. András Erős