Immediate COVID testing is performed at 14 locations nationwide
Budapest (7 locations), Budaörs, Dunakeszi, Kecskemét, Miskolc, Nyíregyháza, Szeged, Veresegyház
In case of PCR, rapid test and Antibody measurement
- in English, German and Hungarian,
- with a seal,
- with a doctor’s signature,
- with document’s number you are travelling with,
- with a QR code placed on the report,
1033 Szentendrei út 115. (Auchan Parking – Container)
1055 Szalay utca 2. Mfszt 1. (Globe Medical Center) – only Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate is available
1066 Teréz körút 18. (Located in the inner courtyard)
1093 Czuczor u. 1. (Medical office) – Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate is also available
1102 Állomás u. 3. (Located at the bottom of the stores)
1131 Kucsma u. 13-15. (Located on the strip mall)
1221 Kossuth Lajos u. 25.-29. (Városháza tér, Promontor Store 1.floor)
2040 Sport u. 2 – 4. (Auchan Parking – Container)
2120 Nádas u. 6. (Auchan Parking – Container)
6000 Csányi u. 1-3. (Located in the Pyramid House)
3530 Vörösmarty u. 31. (Old hairdressing salon)
4405 Debreceni út 5. (in TIPOHÁZ)
6722 Honvéd tér 5/B. (in the courtyard)
2112 Szent-Györgyi Albert utca 2. (Medical office of dr. Bedő Csaba) – only Laboratory test for Immunity Certificate is available
How to perform testing
- Register on the booking page.
- You can choose which day, time period, and location you want to test.
- You can pay right away by card or bank transfer to ensure your appointment.
- In case of PCR test or Laboratory test for the Immunity Certificate, we will send the official result by email in Hungarian, English and German by the following deadlines: Budapest 12-18 hours, countryside - until 12 p.m. on the other day.
In the recent period, we have performed more than one hundred thousand PCR tests, rapid tests and Laboratory tests for the Immunity Certificate. The practice of this is based on our experience in occupational healthcare dating back decades. We provide occupational healthcare services to more than 1,000 companies on an ongoing basis.
Dr. András Erős